Saturday, May 8, 2010

Stuff to enlighten my dead blog!

EXAMS ARE HERE D:

I hate those exams... Just finished English Exam on friday... SIANZZ!
Monday would be math, I hope i get 80-90 D: as my tuition teacher says if you dont get 90, i will make you copy each wrong question 50 times! I am gonna die :x Chinese i sure fail :P lalalalala~

CONFIRMATION of MY PE TEACHER IN MY BLOCK!!!!

AHH! I found out that it ish true that my PE teacher is in my block x.x On friday, i was coming home by bus then my PE teacher took the same bus as me... As for a result, i saw her walking to my block and taking the lift up D: we went to the 12th floor! I realized she is living on top of my best friends house :o weird.. I also found out that the gym teacher and my PE teacher live together :o including the mom.... oh gosh :o does this mean? o.o hmmph. Cant be :x MUST HIDE FROM HER! xD


SYF RESULTS....
On the 16th of April... WAS MY SYF D: I felt we sang fine~ but when my teacher stayed back to hear the results for 1 1/2 hour, she got the results and sent it to all of us through smsing. When i recieved it, i was so sad that we got a SILVER D: well we brought it down! usually st,nicks pri choir gets gold or gold of honest hehehehe~


Melissa Signing off~ ILY SHInee!

No comments:

Post a Comment