Friday, June 25, 2010

I came back from meh camp!! 24th June 2010

Yeah! I am back from my camp :D I AM SO HAPPY. That camp was lame x.x We have 10 groups, and in each group, we have 5 sub groups.
GAMES.
Firstly.... The food was fine i guess xD
Secondly... They held 2 games in the hall. First was the caterpillar race then some marble game. In the caterpillar race, all the 5 sub groups from the same groups will compete with each other. We have to race while walking on 2 wooden planks and the planks have robes to hold. Then, we must race to the other side and pick up the hoola hoop. For my sub group, we were stuck after a few steps. It was a miracle that when miss tan pei pei came, we could go all the way! Lol. Weird o.o" So we won that race.
Thirdly... The 2nd game was some marble games. In sub groups of 4 or 5, there would be 1 person using chopsticks to pick up the marbles. The 2nd person, 3rd and 4th/5th, will have these plastic, white stuff to transfer the marbles to the next person and the next. The last person would have to bend down and roll the marble into the next empty bowl. This requires balancing the marble on the a bit bent plastic thing. We won for that game too!
SLEEPING.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel damn retarded.
THERE WAS A SLEEP WALKING GIRLL!
I have no idea why she chose MYYYY sleeping bag.. but this is what happened x.x
Me, who was sleeping, felt somebody tapping me and when i woke up, i found some girl pushing me out of my sleeping bag.. She chased me out of the sleeping bag and she went and slept inside IT!!!!!!! ARGH. Then, there was another witness. SHE and I were SHOCKED. I tried to wake her up by kicking and hitting her but she did not wake up!!! So me and and the other girl went to the teacher. The teacher followed us to our sleeping bags and then they woke her up from sleep walking. Then the teacher asked, "is this your sleeping bag?" Then the girl said, "No o-O this isn't. What am i doing here?!!" so she went back to her sleeping bag. And so, I went back to sleep well not really. I DIDN"T EVEN SLEEP THE WHOLE FREAKING NIGHT! It was so cold.. And i didn't feel sleepy ~.~ Ugh. So terrible.
CAMP FIRE. (Well sort of o-o)
Lame SHIT~ zzzzzz.... The camp fire wasn't even a camp fire! It wasn't even a fire, or a fake plastic fire! SERIOUSLY. Guess what they made it as. They took 8 lamps, put it in a circle. And while we were singing the "MOTIVATION FOR THE CAMP FIRE TO LIGHT UP" the facilitators went to the lamps and turned them on! OH GOSH. WOW! SO BEAUTIFUL! MY FREAKING FOOT! -.-" And more lameness. The main facilitator said on the microphone, if you step into the ring, "YOU WILL BURN!!" Oh gosh ._. ........ THE OTHER FACILITATORS were walking in and out of the ring... And they didn't burn to death! LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.
Ugh :/
LAST OF IT.
It was the prize giving ceremony. There were some sub groups they got some prizes for having the most number of points.... there were only 2 sub groups which won both of the 2 games in the hall. And that was mine, and another group. FANTASTIC 5!!! wooot :D we got a skipping robe which can count how many times u skipped. Then, there was a MISS SUNSHINE and CAMP QUEEN! The MISS SUNSHINE was a girl very cutte! WHom has a very nice smile and she always smiles throughout the camp. AND THE CAMP QUEEN was from my group, she is the camp queen because she participated in many activities~ lol.
Cheer~
I SAID A BOOM CHIKA BOOM! (group leader)
BOOM CHIKA BOOM! (group)
I SAID A BOOM CHIKA BOOM! (group leader)
BOOM CHIKA BOOM! (group)
I SAID A BOOM CHIKA WAKA CHIKA WAKA CHIKA BOOM! (group leader)
BOOM CHIKA WAKA CHIKA WAKA CHIKA BOOM! (group)
1 MORE TIMEEEE!!! (group leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment