Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday Celebration with my relatives <3 5/12/09

Hello everyone! :D today was a good day as i celebrated my birthday with relatives. First, when we came back from church after my sister's confirmation, we started getting ready for the guest. First one to come was si lian :) then followed by my uncle, then my... argh i dont noe o.o i forgot xDxD well, going on, we had dinner and then my cousins were playing with me quoridor if thats how i spell it o.o and then unexpectedly, my mother said that THERES NO CANDLES!!!!! i was like '-.-' whyyyy -.- we should have. and then my mom said that we dont have anymore! then my mother went next door and asked for 1 big candle which actually represents 10 years old.... HELLO????!! i am not 10 forgoodnesake -.- i am nine :x sigh. We had Choco bananna cake as i wanted because its so nice! :D After that, i started openning my pressies :D 1, was a nerf gun, 2 was a... chocolate candy thing xD i forgot the name :x 3rd was a.... pencil case with a mechanical pencil, a pen, and 1 box of cute lil star paper clips <3>< i did not feel like sleeping :P well, until my mom came out from bed and told me to sleep :x i slept XDXD oh well, i have to go now and play my nerf gun! :P:P ~what a memorable day~ ciao~ more storys of my day next time! byeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment